I’m excited to announce that I have a new URL for my blog and it’s so easy to remember.
Fun huh? Add this to your bookmarks or blog reader so you can come back anytime! If you have the old URL bookmarked it should redirect to the new one too.
Plus, in celebration of my new URL and Blog name, I’m giving away a”Tourist of Life” treasure box! Just a few things that you’ll need to be a Tourist of Life.
- 2 boxes of sparklers – what’s a celebration without sparklers?
- 1 mini suitcase filled with chocolates – So easy to fit in your carry-on and who doesn’t crave chocolate on a long trip?
- 1 spiral bound lined journal (8 1/2 “x 5 1/4”)- Isn’t this one a beauty inside and out! Spiral bound books are so easy to write in and great for documenting the details of your next trip.
- And 3 cardstock luggage tags with travel themed graphics (there’s one on the top of the journal too). Add your contact information to the back, then get them laminated at your local print shop.
Maybe you’d like these for yourself or maybe you’d like to use them to fill a special someone’s Easter or Mother’s Day basket. I’ll be drawing the winner next Tuesday night, March 27th, from everyone who comments below. So…be sure to answer these two questions for a chance to win.
1. What is your most favorite place to visit and why?
2. Which of these countries (my most recent trips) would you like to learn about first? I just can’t decide where to start.
Just for fun, this is me having lunch at Urquhart Castle on Loch Ness in Scotland. It was taken by my daughter, Amy. Until I get around to posting it, you can find out more about our Scotland trip at her blog ThoseCrazySchuberts.com.
You can also find lots of tips and ideas for creative small businesses at Amy’s other site – LemonandRaspberry.com.
I promise I’ll start posting about my trips, so be sure to come back and see them. They were all so interesting… And don’t forget to come back on Tuesday or Wednesday to see who wins the treasure box!
Where have you traveled to lately? You don’t need to leave the country to enjoy a fun adventure.