I pray that each and every one of you enjoys a holiday filled with the love and comfort of family and dear friends. There are many hurting in this season, so please remember those who are in need of physical or emotional support. Our hearts are with you…
This photo was taken at Thanksgiving a few years ago. It makes me thankful that the weather in Arizona is often nice enough to sit outside during the holidays.
And here’s a Perkins family photo from last year.
On this day of remembering, I’m also thankful for…
- Wonderful family that’s always there in good times and bad
- Precious friends who love and encourage me
- God’s provision for our needs and beyond
- A comfortable home filled with joy
- Plenty of food on the table
- A house filled with music
- The gift of creativity and imagination
- God’s amazing creation
- Good health
- The freedom to travel this glorious planet
And soooo much more…
Blessings from our family to yours today and throughout the coming year.