Yeah, I continue to be behind on 30 Days of Lists, but life sometimes gets in the way of writing and I’ll choose real life and real people every time.
- Spending time with our kids (who I miss because they live out of state and out of the country)
- Going to Ireland with my family (hopefully this summer)
- Traveling pretty much anywhere
- Spending real time with real people
- Big hugs from friends
- Having grandkids someday
- Getting my craft room organized
- Learning how to use my new sewing machine
- Listening to my favorite musicians (one happens to be my husband)
- Going to the Hand in Hand Reunion
- Having more time for blogging and taking pictures someday
- Retirement or Heaven (whichever comes first)
What are you looking forward to?